iPhone – Transferring contacts from an iPhone to an Android device
Please make sure you follow our back up and restore guide before transferring your contacts.
If you would like to transfer your contacts from an iPhone to an Android device then please follow the below guide, you will need to have your iCloud login details to hand and a computer to browse to the iCloud.
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export either one by one or click on the gear and use Select All
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard. Your computer will download a VCF file containing the selected contacts. The name of the file will be explicit as for how many contacts were exported
- Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.
- Both Contacts and People applications feature an option that allows you to add contacts from various sources. Since you saved it to your SD card, you will select the Import from storage source.
A fast and easy way to generate order forms PandaDoc have been very busy building... Read More
Thinking of installing CCTV to protect your business, staff or property? RJ Cortel are now... Read More
RJ Cortel is an extremely professional organisation - what they promise, they deliver...
Derek Wheeler, Finance Director at TGLynes