Based in the South East, RJ Cortel was established in 2001 and has enjoyed continued success and
organic growth with the small and medium enterprises market place.
The right products at the right price coupled with the support you need thereafter are essential for any
business and this is what we strive to offer.
We can help your business in all aspects of your telecoms and IT estate and help and support your needs
Here at RJ Cortel we pride ourselves on offering an extremely high level of service which stems from all
your support contacts having many years of experience in the industry which brings with it an invaluable
depth of knowledge.
All services and products we recommend are both supported and billed inhouse by fully qualified staff.
You will also be allocated dedicated contacts who will be involved from quotation through to delivery
and support thereafter. This gives you the peace of mind that you have people who know you and your
business rather than dealing with phone queues and call centres etc.
Our services include:
- Market leading Cloud Based Telephony (VoIP)
- Panasonic and Mitel PBX Telephone Systems
- From single analogue lines to our feature rich SIP trunks
- Call recording/reporting software
- Data solutions that range from ADSL (standard broadband) to EFM and MPLS networks
- Mobile telephone solutions on O2, Vodafone and EE offering the latest handsets
- IT provider with full network support
- Zoho Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Authorised G-Suite Provider
- Authorised Microsoft 365 Provider
- IP Based CCTV systems along with Door Entry Solutions
If you would like to speak to a member of our team then please fill out the below form and we will get back to you shortly.
BT announce plans to turn off ISDN in 2025. Back in 2015, BT announced their... Read More
RJ CORTEL LTD and the GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a Regulation... Read More
RJ Cortel is an extremely professional organisation - what they promise, they deliver...
Derek Wheeler, Finance Director at TGLynes