Android – Transferring contacts between Android devices
Transferring contacts from Anroid to Android is very easy. In most cases your contacts will be automatically synced when you first turn on your new Android phone. This is on the contingency that you have signed in to your Google account on your Android device.
If you cannot see your contacts on your Google contacts, here’s how to sync your contacts to your Gmail account to your phone.
- Ensure that Gmail is installed on your phone.
- On the App Drawer, go to settings and then tap on “Accounts and Sync”
- Ensure that the Accounts and syncing service is enabled.
- On your email accounts set up select Gmail and be sure that you have enabled the Sync Contacts option.
- Press sync now and your contacts should be synchronized with your Gmail account.
Need a new business mobile? We thought we would update you on the latest mobiles... Read More
Location - location - location We will shortly be leaving our current office located in... Read More
RJ Cortel is an extremely professional organisation - what they promise, they deliver...
Derek Wheeler, Finance Director at TGLynes