Hosted VoIP Solutions
RJ Cortel’s Hosted VoIP for Business
Effective voice and data communication strategies are a necessity for both large and small businesses today, in order to communicate effectively with customers and within the organization. Globalization is here, and it goes without saying that businesses need to communicate offshore, nationally and locally in an efficient, cost-effective manner. The reality is that traditional telephony services are now expensive and are not as versatile as Hosted VoIP solutions.
Break the barrier. Increase Your Communication Efficiency. Enter the World of Low-Cost, Cutting-Edge, Unified Communication Systems.
VoIP-based telephony combined with cloud storage and technology has paved the way for advanced, feature rich, yet cost-effective communication systems. No longer do you need to be caged by conventional telephone service providers with hosted services. With RJ Cortel’s VoIP solutions, you can HARNESS the POWER of IP Based Telephony and Cloud Based Storage and Operational Facilities and have can work and communicate in a new way.
Our Hosted VoIP Solutions Include:
Business Phone Systems
Want an effective, scalable, portable, reasonably priced telephony solution? RJ Cortel’s business phone systems can match your business requirements!
Our Business Phone systems allow you to:
- Access a wide array of features and enterprise solutions, such as multiple location support, multiple device support, centrally managed call routing.
- Numerous features to manage incoming and outgoing calls from anywhere, anytime!
- Easy and effective call transfer to multiple devices; even during calls!
- Support for multiple users from within the platform to manage teams and collaborate with ease
- Administrator accounts to manage users within the team
Voice over Ethernet
RJ Cortel’s IP solution allows you to go the extra mile to serve your customers with exceptional voice quality over an assured connection, whilst keeping the overheads down!
- Market leading prices for local and international calls and 2000 landline minutes for each user as standard
- Single or multiple IP connections to reduce costs, whilst increasing communication flexibility and efficiency
- Exceptional call quality to ensure effective customer support
Calls and Lines:
Our Hosted VoIP solution low cost yet offer top of the line quality and features. Enhance your customer support and internal communications with self-service!
- A wide range of services to improve customer service
- Call automation, routing and reception features to improve customer experience at appropriate price points for your business
- Customized packages to ensure payment per feature used, and eliminated unnecessary spend
- Scalable solutions allowing you to upgrade or downgrade according to your budget and growth
Securing and managing inbound calling has never been this easy and cost effective!
- Customized packages, enriched with unique features to improve caller experience
- Easy to integrate platform. Absolutely no hidden costs!
- Easy call routing and guaranteed resilience!
Multiple Benefits for Businesses:
RJ Cortel’s Hosted VoIP customers enjoy a wide range of unique, practical, business oriented features and benefits!
Support for Multiple Locations and Devices:
With RJ Cortel’s Hosted VoIP solutions, businesses can easily receive and make calls in multiple locations. If you have more than one business office, you can choose how many licenses you require and use the platform at every location. You can also route calls to a home office or any device. Our solutions are designed to work with all OS and devices, such as tablets, smartphones, desktops and laptops, with compatibility for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
2000 Included minutes per user:
With RJ Cortel’s Hosted VoIP solutions, each user receives 2000 free minutes to local and national UK landlines.
Traditional Phone Features Combined with Cloud Service Features:
With RJ Cortel’s Hosted VoIP solutions, you can enjoy the conventional features of telephones along with additional features such as voicemail, hosted telephone numbers, Outlook integration for fast dialing, call routing and instant messaging.
Call Management with 24/7 Customer Support:
Never miss a call again! Allocate a single number or multiple numbers to users to ensure they are always there to provide support to your customers. Whether you are in the office or on the go, you can use your laptop, mobile phone or even tablet to connect with your customers.
Stay in control of your calls and instant messages. Our platform is easy to manage and offers multiple features for user management, call routing and user management. Connect via an internet connection from anywhere in the world!
Wondering how to manage your calls and provide support to your customers even when you are not in the office? Our remote management feature lets you log into our cloud based platform from anywhere in the world to manage your support system.
Why Choose RJ Cortel?
RJ Cortel has been leading the Hosted VoIP industry in the UK over recent years. With innovative yet cost-effective solutions for businesses, RJ Cortel has helped thousands of businesses to improve their communication systems and processes and transition from rigid, costly traditional telephony set ups to versatile, better value cloud-based IP telephony and data communication systems.
Our solutions are designed to give businesses the flexibility that they crave, including greater scalability, multiple location support, multiple device support and email and voicemail support. It is our core belief that in the technologically advanced world of today, businesses can cater for the distributed workforce trends that we have seen develop.
Get in touch to see how a bespoke Hosted VoIP solution from RJ Cortel can meet the needs of your business.
Thinking of installing CCTV to protect your business, staff or property? RJ Cortel are now... Read More
Need a new business mobile? We thought we would update you on the latest mobiles... Read More
RJ Cortel is an extremely professional organisation - what they promise, they deliver...
Derek Wheeler, Finance Director at TGLynes